Letter to My Children & Readers (January 12, 2018)


Dear Children and Readers,

     Please read these articles. I will put the latest one first and then the original. http://thewartburgwatch.com/2018/01/08/more-developments-as-well-as-the-drop-the-mic-moments-in-the-andy-savage-highpoint-memphis-metoo-situation/ It is incredible that church leaders have endangered our children. http://thewartburgwatch.com/2018/01/05/i-thought-he-was-taking-me-for-ice-cream-one-womans-metoo-story-of-molestation-by-her-former-youth-pastor-andy-savage/
     I know there are hundreds of comments, but please take time to read a few dozen. I am so glad there are this many who see wrong and speak against it. Especially because it concerns a pastor. God's qualifications for church leaders is no hint of wrongdoing, well thought of in and outside of the church, good family, truthful. Pretty high standard, the gold standard, like Jesus. Practically perfect as I like to say. We want the best men and women ministering to us, not the worst.
     God has always been protecting the weak and vulnerable, justice for the oppressed, rescuing the wounded and injured, comforting the feeble-minded, defending the helpless, bearing the weak, caring for the broken, exposing the wicked, warning of danger, did I forget anything? It's why we admire policemen, nurses and doctors, soldiers, pastors, and firemen. Because they lay their lives and reputations on the line to care for us. Supposedly anyway, at least in theory, it ought to be that way. Our best professions have been corrupted from within because somewhere along the line, we began turning a blind eye to wrongdoing. Because the person doing it had a title.

God bless and protect you, my children and grandchildren.
I love you always. Mom