Letter to My Children (July 7, 2017)

We love you. Thought of you throughout the holiday, I would have come, but your sister needed me to be here. I love you. Dad has been teaching Noah snorkeling. It's hilarious. Both of them prowling along the shore. I've bought a small sailboat for the grandchildren to learn in. I will take a picture soon. And a water mat for is for all the littlest babies to play on, John runs around on it, jumping off into waiting arms. Here we rest quietly. Waiting for justice, God will judge evil doers who steal children by warping men's minds and hearts. You have been taken captive, and God help those who insinuated this was an isolated case, or our fault, or prevented you from contacting your parents and sister. Millstones and deep water, are preferable says Jesus. Because Hell awaits those who destroy mothers and children. I love you with all my heart.

-Mom