Letter to Sarah (March 4, 2017)


Dear Sarah,

     How's my girl? I am praying. But you know that. There's not an hour that you and the rest of our family are not on my mind. I believe you will be ok. Did you get the messages we sent on liver detoxes you can do with natural herbs? I will put a link to another site that has liver detox protocols you can try. God made the liver quite resilient, and it can regenerate itself. Don't be afraid. Be smart and do what you can to strengthen yourself.
     I am also so grateful to the individuals who have been sending me information regarding how you are. What noble, brave and good people are still in Calvary! It was with a sigh of relief that I read your test results were much better about the middle of February. I am sad to hear you are so down. But of course you would be when no one is allowing you to talk or be with your mom and dad and sister and extended family. And when your cell phone now blocks all of us from calling or texting you. It would break my heart if people attacked my mother.  But you are strong Sarah. You do not have to fear men's, including pastors, faces. Taylor is a good man (albeit his keeping you from us for the past five years). At least I hope so. If you stand up and stop this terrible deed being done, you know he loves you. I cannot think he would put you out of your house, or take your children from you. At least I hope not! No matter who pressures him! Just stand up and say you are coming home to see your mom. Or call me to come to you. We all will as fast as we can. Jesus doesn't tell husbands or pastors to do this. It is a misrepresentation of certain verses. God gives life. The devil brings death. Whatever oppresses and destroys is not God. But God can turn what the devil means to destroy us with and bring good out of it. Anyone who is a destroyer of families and marriages is bad.
     I missed hearing from all of you on my birthday. It was a sad day. Of course your sister and Noah and John were sweet, and dad tried to cheer me. But all day I waited to hear from you children. Nevermind. Soon we will all be together again, and wipe away all our tears from each face. And laugh and hug and kiss and just look on each other's faces and be thankful for our love that did not forget or give up.
     Noah and I are going on a little date tomorrow. He wants to take me for my birthday. So reminds me of Jonathan. What a wonderful eldest grandson, he often talks about his cousins Penny, Jackson, Weston and Madeline. He says he will tell them all about Mima and Bompa and the cottage, ducks, cows, fishing, hunting, hiking, etc. What fun times they will enjoy together. Little John reminds me of you, Sarah. It's quite funny. So let me try and find a picture of you and me when you were small like John.
     I love you, Sarah Eileen. Be strong and do not be afraid. We've got you. In our hearts and prayers. God has us all under the shadow of his wing. I want to see you soon! Please call soon.

Xo
Mom

Links to health site: http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/liver-cleanse-kit.html