A Letter to Our Grandchildren from Gramma Simoneau (March 26, 2017)

Dear Precious Cali and Silas:

     I'm writing this with an extremely heavy heart as I stand continuing to pray that we will all be reunited soon. We want you to know that we love you both so very much. Grandpa and I cannot wait to read Bible stories with you and talk of the mighty works that He has done in our lives and your daddy's life when he was young.
     Your dad was such a good boy, and when he was Silas's age, he would just sit right beside me and play so sweetly. He wasn't much of a talker. Your daddy is like your grandpa; he always liked breaking and taking things apart and trying to out them back together. Your Uncle Mike would keep his stuff in pristine shape and then your dad would come around, and that would be it, he would destroy it and try to put it back together. Sometimes successfully and sometimes not. 😂
     I'm hopeful for your dad realizing he's in sin by keeping us all apart. I say that because God in His Sovereignty placed him in our care and in our home to train and raise up in the Lord Jesus. Also, he is very much like your grandpa and me in him. That makes me very excited because I'm a critical thinker and God has gifted me with discernment. Grandpa likes to believe the best of people but will NOT tolerate being lied to nor being manipulated into things by anyone.
     We have learned a lot in our new church. I have learned that the longer I walk with Jesus, how much I need His Grace and Mercy each and every day more than ever. Our relationship with Jesus is based on love and respect for one another. God never demands our love, but rather we choose to love Him for what age has done for us on the cross. We love being at our church and learning how to apply God's Word into our daily lives. God's word is easily entreated. We have a Pastor who is a humble servant of God and an amazing Bible teacher. Most services Sunday's and Wednesday's we have an altar call and many come and surrender to Jesus. It's a beautiful thing!

Well, we have some things that Grandpa and I are waiting on till you guys come out:
1) We want to have chickens and need your help building the hen house.
2) Plant fruit trees
3) Grandpa said he wants to build you all a new playground in the yard.
4) We are fixing up our basement to accommodate little ones.

      These are just the natural things, but the things that are near and dear to our hearts; are sowing the word of God into your hearts like we did our boys. God will answer my prayers! He will receive ALL the Glory! Our arms are open wide; just like the Fathers are:
     We love you and pray for each of you daily as well as our church and anyone I meet and ask for prayer. Prayers are going up everywhere. GOD WILL DO IT!

💕💕💕💕❤❤❤🙏🙏🙏🙏

Grandpa and Grandma and your extended wonderful family who can't wait to meet you all! ❤