Letter to Sarah (January 31, 2017)

Dear Sarah,

     This letter came today in the mail. It was unsigned, and had no return address. But it was postmarked from Virginia. I have had brief messages recently, word of mouth, saying you were sick, and not sure what was wrong. But you have not called. And I know the pastors have not allowed you children to call me. Since Christmas Day 2011. I pray, cry, call, text, and come down to knock on your doors, and write these open letters to you.
     But all this pales in comparison to your life. Your life is a gift from God, precious and valuable. No one can take your place as mommy to your children. No one who can take your place as wife to Taylor. You need to be well. I can try to do that for you. I have a healthy liver. I am healthy, and I am your momma. Please accept my liver and live a full and healthy life. You are young, with so much ahead for you to do. As you know, I have lived a spit-spot life. I don't smoke, chew, drink, no drugs or prescriptions at all. Just vitamins, and a little dancing about the kitchen at times  :) I love you sweet girl of mine. You are a gem, and you are going to get better.
     I tried to call you and call TAYLOR as soon as this came in the mail, but you have me blocked again. I called and left a voicemail with your siblings, but in the event it is not listened to, I am putting this out on the blog. You know while I was down in Virginia over the weekend to try and see you, I was asked if I wanted to do a Fox interview again. I said I would think about it. But I will do it if it is the only way to get Pastor Scott to allow you to be helped by me. I hate publicity, but I will do anything to help you. I feel like that little widow in the Bible, who kept asking the unjust judge for justice. Of course, he was unjust. Pastor Scott says he is just, so he will surely do the honorable thing, and admit it's wrong to keep us apart, and let me help you. I bear no ill will towards him. I just want my children back.

Xoxo Mom