Letter to Pastor Starr R Scott (August 16, 2016)



Dear Pastor Starr R Scott

Please allow my children to talk to me. Please allow my children to come home and spend a few days with their mother, father, sister, nephews, aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents. Please sir. You have kept them apart from us for over 5 years now. We are all devastated. Our hearts and lives are shattered. We have the best and most wonderful children. They loved and honored their parents, family. They never would have done this to us in a million years. I do not know what you have said to them to get them to cut us all off cold turkey for so long. No birthday calls, no Christmas gatherings, no calls or texts, married without our presence or knowledge, sick and in the hospital without calling to let us know our children were ill. Never getting to see our little grandchildren. Please sir. This is so wrong. It is not good to do this to people. You have started to let some people see their family members again. I have been told it's because no one wants to come to your church anymore. Please let me have my children back. I am broken-hearted. You wanted me broken remember. Well you have succeeded. I am never going to be the same after this. But I will never ever say that what you are doing is like Christ. It is wrong, and that is the plain truth.

Please call me sir. I have reached out to you numerous times through your ex-pastors and current pastors. I have been told you will destroy me by Pastor Richard Miller. I have been told by Pastor Wayne Hughes in NY that it will do no good. I have been told by Pastor Tony Wozniak in NY that you feel I am not humble enough to have my children back. God help us all. You are like a dictator. Not like a kind shepherd of the sheep. Even your own men are scared of you. Don't you think it's time to have mercy and just end this nonsense (as so many ex-CTers call this). We don't hate you. We will help you if we can. It's time to do the right thing.

Please give us back our children Sir. I beg you.

Sincerely,
The mother of Jonathan, Sarah, Joshua and Christina Fitch- Molly Fitch