An Open Letter to Michelle Freeman (Calvary Temple) | Wondering Eagle (May 26, 2016)

Dear Calvary and Other Readers,

     I remember my daughter Sarah, shortly after moving to VA for college, telling me on the phone she wanted me to meet a really nice lady at church. It was Michelle Freeman. When visiting my college kids in VA, Sarah again told me of this lady who was so Christ-like she wanted me to meet her. Years later, after moving temporarily to VA just to get our third child through her senior year of high-school, I was asked to work in the Christian school at Calvary as an assistant to Pastor Jeff Heglund's mother, who taught the 1st and 2nd grades. Not knowing any of these elementary school teachers except by name, I was privy to many of their conversations and concerns. One day, Mrs. Heglund gave me a little devotional book. She said she had been given it many years ago by a dear friend (Michelle), who since had walked away from God. She said how much this event had shocked her, had shaken her faith, as Michelle Freeman was one of the godliest women she had known when she was at Calvary.
     The other teachers proclaimed the same love for Michelle, and sadness at her apparent defection from the faith. I mention this to show that many people loved and cared for Michelle in Calvary. She had an impeccable reputation, until Pastor Scott began to sully it with lies and innuendo. Because she has been willing to expose the lie behind the facade of Calvary Temple Church. God bless you Michelle. Stand fast in the grace and love of Christ. He knows your sorrow and holds your tears in a bottle. And he is coming soon, to right the wrongs.

Love and a big hug,
Molly Fitch

https://wonderingeagle.wordpress.com/2016/05/26/an-open-letter-to-michelle-freeman-calvary-temple/#more-6114