Letter to My Children and Grandchildren (December 31, 2015)

Dear Children and Grandchildren,

     It is the last day of a long year of pain and suffering. The fifth year for me. It started in 2011 when Pastor Ron Zarou made it his objective to destroy our family for the glory of his God. Not the God of the bible mind you, but his own. Without being able to speak or see or hug or watch your mom and dad at all, you have been quite rapidly deceived and blinded by the constant dripdripdrip of their counseling of you all.  I have offered many times to meet with them, help them, sort through all the slander and lies, forgive them; but to no avail.  Most recently, children, I went and spoke with Richard Miller, (you know he was a former pastor of CT) and asked him to bargain with Pastor Scott. Because he knows there are no bad things in my life at all, and because he knows he has falsely accused me and stolen our children from us through false stories and trickery. I said I would forgive him, and take down my Dear CT Letters blog and would be more than willing to kiss his feet (I heard Pastor Chuck told someone that once, so thought it was worth a try), clean his house (I am a much better cleaner than offering to make some good home cooking).  IF...Pastor Scott would just let my children talk to me on the phone, each one, once a week, come and stay with us here at the cottage for one week out of the year. They do not NEED to leave CT, just stop keeping them from us. I told R. Miller I have been asked by a major media to tell my story of abuse, and several others have offered to add their stories alongside mine.  But I would not tell my story to major media IF he would give us back our babies.
     Anyway, Richard said he knew how to get ahold of me to give me Pastor's answer. And I have heard nothing for nearly two months.  Nothing, to a mother whose children are being kept from her by a pastor. It is incredibly rude and evil and heartbreaking. Jesus raised a woman's dead son, and gave him back to his mother.  Jesus raised Lazarus and gave him back to his sisters, Jesus raised a dead little girl and gave her back to her parents....but pastor Scott has taken my children (the best and brightest and most beautiful children of all, better than anything he could produce at CT) for HIMSELF.  He is a selfish man.  He is a covetous man.  He is not Christlike.
     Even so, children, I would be so happy to forgive him and try to help him be a good man.  Just come home.  Of course not to live, you are grown now and have lives, but come home, or call and we will come to you.  Because nothing and no-one can take my love away from you.  I pray each day for blessings and peace on you.  And now at the end of the fifth year of torment for dad and Gretel and I, just want you to know you are loved always and forever.  And no matter what you've done or what you've become-come home.

Love and hugs and kisses,
Your own mom


P.S. This is your wonderful nephew Noah on Christmas Day at Topsail Beach...we were thinking of you all and our memories of wonderful family vacations. No other vacations will ever be truly joyful again for any of you, until you come home to your parents.xo