Wartburg Watch Article (August 17, 2015)

http://thewartburgwatch.com/2015/08/13/karen-hinkley-the-beginning-of-the-rest-of-the-story/

http://thewartburgwatch.com/2015/08/14/the-village-church-and-9-marks-demonstrate-why-church-discipline-is-not-ready-for-prime-time/ 

Dear Children and Readers,

I have been busy and not kept up with the Wartburg Watch posts until tonight. When I read the following story about Karen Hinkley, I was so happy. I had posted her story earlier on my site, to show that there are not always 2 sides to every story. Sometimes there are just victims, who through no fault other than believing and trusting, are cruelly manipulated and destroyed by bad folks. It is not their fault, we are not God, we cannot read minds. Bad people need to be afraid of hurting others.  Speaking up and exposing what they do, protects people in the long run.  Silence allows them to hurt people over and over again, without fear of consequences. God warns us that we are our brother's keeper. Karen's story really affected me, I understand the loneliness of finding ones loved ones being perpetrators. It broke my heart. Only God and time can heal us, but the confidence and love and affirmation of a few dear people is a buoy. They show me Gods love and give me strength to live another day.