Letter to Josh from Danny (December 24, 2014)

Hey Josh,

     I haven't written you on here in a while, so I thought I would remedy that today. I know that I already texted you on Monday to tell you that I went skiing with your Dad, but I wanted to share a post that I wrote for my personal blog about the experience. I always remember how when we were younger you would talk about skiing with your family, and I was always jealous of it. I was never able to join you guys because of how much it cost, but I always wanted to go. I so wish that you had been there on Sunday to help your Dad teach me how to ski. Even though I probably would have gotten mad at you for not being patient with my learner status, I still would have appreciated having you help me learn something that was a part of your life. I pray for you whenever I think of you and hope that one day we can be friends again. If you are interested in reading about my experience, here is the link: http://mostboringpersonatthetable.wordpress.com/2014/12/24/shouldnt-we-start-on-the-bunny-hill/

Danny