Letter to My Children (November 27, 2014)

Dear Children,

     It is Thanksgiving, I have been texting and calling leaving messages asking you to come home and see us, for this day. No response as usual. Someone who has left Calvary and doesn't want me to use their name, has given me photos of you. Beautiful. I have none of my Joshua, Christina and Olivia. I love you. Dad and Gretel and Noah love you. We are here for you. We will come to you, as long as you won't call the police on us, as is happening to so many down there who have left and try to see their own families. You know every time I have been to see you, I have knocked and cried on your doors. But know that I will never stop trying to reach you. I know that pastor Scott could tell you today to come and see me, and be restored to me, and all this would be over. Only the long healing process of being cruelly manipulated, but we would get through with God. Everything has been taken from me, but they cannot take my faith in Him. Last night a former deacon of Calvary called to encourage dad and I to continue to speak out, tell our story. We will do that until pastor sends you four children back home restored to us. No more lies. We are eating with our family here, and Leah, we all know the pain of being without our loved ones. We get through the day. Don't forget us, we weep, we ache, we smile to cover our sorrow, we are quiet. Come home Jonathan, Sarah, Joshua, Christina. We need to see your smiles, hear your voices, give you our hugs and kisses.

Love,
Mom XO