Letter to My Children (April 18, 2014)


Song called Love is Here by Tenth Avenue North

Children, 

     Do you like this photo? Our neighbor Kim and her 3 children gave it to me. They prayed while constructing it, for you to come back to us. They look forward to meeting you. 
     I love you more and more with each passing day, knowing you are being forced to 'kill' your mother and father and sister by men who have perverted the Scriptures for their own gain. You are precious and they want to keep you for themselves. I forgive you. 
     God gave you to us, not them. And he holds your hearts in his hand. Love you, praying for you with tears. Never forget you are loved, and when you realize the truth, don't be afraid. My arms are wide open and I am watching for you day and night. Anticipating our being together again soon. 

Hugs and kisses, 
Mom